Milwaukee M18 wet/dry Vacuum 0880-20

comp56

First thoughts..... nice and light compact for a quick test 20.34 minutes straight up run time with a fully charged m18 5.0 battery

Powerful for about 19 minutes after that it lost about 50% power but still ran. Picked it up on sale for $99 I know in the USA that is regular price but here it is $169 reg......

20160601_182906~2.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah it's not a bad vac by any means. I do wish the run time was longer. Seams like 20 minutes is the time I ran it on a 3.0, a 4.0 and a 5.0. All were about the same run time. Maybe the new 9.0 will get you 30 minutes lol. But I tell you for that quick little 2-3 minutes clean up job, it's great. Thanks Comp for posting.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Could one use the adapter that comes with the fan?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No, the fan isn't really a battery adapter, just a wall wart with the typical circular plug a house phone would have.

This vacuum is definitely great for cleaning vehicles out, but it is also the loudest vacuum I've ever used lol.

• Like 1

I've been wanting to get one of these, but I hesitate buying anything before any potential product announcements. If there's nothing new, then I'll pick one up. I do some irrigation work and the vac will be handy for sucking water out of the hole I dig to repair pvc lines in place of my hand pump.

Have had one for a couple of years now, no complaints - though, would love to see an update to it come out of the symposium. I've never needed more than one charged 4.0 to clean up after myself on the job with it, and it's dang handy to have for sucking a pull string through a conduit without needing 120v available.

• Like 1

No, the fan isn't really a battery adapter, just a wall wart with the typical circular plug a house phone would have.

This vacuum is definitely great for cleaning vehicles out, but it is also the loudest vacuum I've ever used lol.

The m12 vacuum is ridiculous loud too

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk