DeWalt DCBL720P1 20V Max vs EGO 56V 530 CFM blowers

I believe Charles Harris did a user review back in August but I'm assuming he compared the DeWalt 20V to the EGO 56V 480 CFM. I would welcome his update on the DeWalt whether he still prefers it.

I've watched several video reviews on both the DeWalt DCBL720P1 20V Max and EGO 56V 530 CFM blowers. It's a given that the EGO in Turbo mode is more powerful at 530 CFM than the DeWalt but what I want to know is this.

When testing the EGO one reviewer said he ran it in High mode (without Turbo) most of the time because he thought most users would use it that way. High mode has a runtime of 22 minutes vs 10 minutes in Turbo. He noted while in High mode it was advertised as putting out 400 CFM and 85 MPH.

Since the DeWalt 20V Max puts out 400 CFM/90 MPH and the EGO 400 CFM/85 MPH (in High mode) they would appear to be pretty comparable in normal use.

Both priced at $200 does one really stand out over the other? Does the EGO with Turbo mode make it more desirable. Does the lighter DeWalt with possibly better ergonomics make it the better choice?

I've never owned or even used a blower of any type before so this is virgin territory for me. I'm thinking I would use a blower for blowing leaves out of the garage, off my deck, and possibly away from the front of my house. I can also see where blowing grass clippings off my air conditioner might come in handy. 

I'm not married to either DeWalt or EGO ecosystem what cordless tools I do have ( only a couple) are Milwaukee.

I can't compare most but I use my EGO blower most of the time with turbo mode it just makes everything go so fast. I have a tiny yard so run time usually isn't an issue though. I used a 2.0ah battery and mowed my lawn with the new self propelled mower and it still had plenty of charge left. That new mower is awesome!!

8 hours ago, DR99 said:

I can't compare most but I use my EGO blower most of the time with turbo mode it just makes everything go so fast. I have a tiny yard so run time usually isn't an issue though. I used a 2.0ah battery and mowed my lawn with the new self propelled mower and it still had plenty of charge left. That new mower is awesome!!

I have that blower and like you I use it in turbo mode all of the time. Works great. My miwer is on the fritz so I might go Ego this time.