Self Employed

regopit

Was for about 2 years while going to college to pay tuition. Did what I knew how to as I was raised on it: roofing. Had an employee from Vermont, nice guy. But I came to realize I'm not my Dad so I had to move on.

Good on those that can make it work though!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'm self-employed. Only employer I've had since high school was my father. When all's said and done, I could probably make more working for someone else, but I couldn't do it. Well, wouldn't. The autonomy is well worth it.

• Like 5

Haven't worked for anybody since 2007 when I quit my aerospace job. I was in aerospace for 25 years. Now I help my girlfriend who has run her own business for the last 19 years. (RCFE) and we have that on the market as we speak. Time to end the "W" word for good.:D

• Like 5

Best 3 years of my life, I did PC repair, and small business networking support. No, I did not make the big bucks, but after rent and bills, I cleared between $500 and $1500 a month. I lived in a 1 bedroom duplex, but honestly I spent most of my free time in the corner tavern, having drinks and playing darts.