Milwaukee M18 batteries 5.0

SevenOddosFence

7 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

That seems like a great price for those batteries, I don't have any M18 tools but  if I did I would jump on that..

almost tempted to grab a couple and start another platform, lol 

I'm shocked one of us hasn't talked you into the Milwaukee money pit....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

Yea it's a crazy good price. 1/2 price just wondering how it's possible. That would mean u can get XC's for $35 ish and 2.0's for like $25?

Look I'm not trying to be a jerk - I'm not selling xc's and 2.0's - im selling 5.0's - I'm trying not to put certain things online. That certain people might not want me to post.  I spent about $6500 on Milwaukee tools this week. Most I'm keeping but some I don't need. 

• Like 4

Look I'm not trying to be a jerk - I'm not selling xc's and 2.0's - im selling 5.0's - I'm trying not to put certain things online. That certain people might not want me to post.  I spent about $6500 on Milwaukee tools this week. Most I'm keeping but some I don't need. 

Was that from sellin all the yellow? Lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Still plenty left guys - like I have been saying they don't fit in post office $6.95 box but they fit in $13.65 box - can you guys come up with anything cheaper to ship ? 

Phil, try the USPS Priority envelope. Super cheap and its priority. Just do not send via Staples USPS. THEY SUCK

• Like 5

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46