Ohio Power Tool Sale on Milwaukee Heated Hoodie

Eric - TIA

For the next 24 hours, Ohio Power Tool is offering TIA crew members a gray Milwaukee M12 heated hoodie with a battery and free shipping for $75 shipped!  Follow this link and at check out enter code:  tiacrew  This will be up only for 24 hours or until they sell out.  They have limited sizes available.

Milwaukee M12 Heated Hoddies

• Like 5

9 hours ago, kruton said:

If I hadn't just bought two of these from HD for $63 with battery and charger I would jump on it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Really?  And here I thought Jay was giving us a killer deal.  I am going to have to have words with him next time I see him.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

For the next 24 hours, Ohio Power Tool is offering TIA crew members a gray Milwaukee M12 heated hoodie with a battery and free shipping for $75 shipped!  Follow this link and at check out enter code:  tiacrew  This will be up only for 24 hours or until they sell out.  They have limited sizes available.

Milwaukee M12 Heated Hoddies

Okay everybody. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I bought one. Thank you Eric and Jay! Awesome deal, even if it is red.

• Like 4

Really?  And here I thought Jay was giving us a killer deal.  I am going to have to have words with him next time I see him.

They were $63 a piece and not for both. Sorry if I didn't state that clearly, seems like Jays deal is pretty good to me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kruton said:

They were $63 a piece and not for both. Sorry if I didn't state that clearly, seems like Jays deal is pretty good to me.

That's a heck of a deal kruton!

• Like 1

Okay everybody. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I bought one. Thank you Eric and Jay! Awesome deal, even if it is red.

This may be the first Milwaukee tool that you keep![emoji6]

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stermscar
    Newest Member
    stermscar