Milwaukee are you listening..

glass

I used to do low voltage work in commercial buildings. We, and many other trades, used headlamps everyday. I wonder if an M12 battery could be adapted for use with a headlamp. Maybe the battery would need to be a different shape for balance on the noggin and require an adapter to plug it into a regular M12 charger. ------------- Yes to the M18 cordless router!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grimm79 said:

I used to do low voltage work in commercial buildings. We, and many other trades, used headlamps everyday. I wonder if an M12 battery could be adapted for use with a headlamp. Maybe the battery would need to be a different shape for balance on the noggin and require an adapter to plug it into a regular M12 charger. ------------- Yes to the M18 cordless router!!!

I also want a trueview m12 headlamp. Just because of bulk it would be nice if it just had a USB port like Android phones have to charge it or alternatively a cord that plugs into a heated jacket adaptor. I could see an M12 one if it was a style built into, or goes over top, a hardhat.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, AnonymousJoe said:

A cold day at work inspired this thought- lets say they make a lunch box similar to their small tool box. But make the lid a compartment that's heated that way you can warm up your sandwich on a cold day AND have a heated seat on a cold day ?

Nice, I have an onboard microwave in my service van... heat up lunch, then heat up a hot pack, coffee, etc O0

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Would like to see a m18 inflator/air compressor able to inflate large truck tires or an auxiliary 5gal air tank to 125psi. Would be great if it had adjustable pressure regulator with auto shut -off.

Since they seem to be on a kick with lights: how 'bout their rolling tool bag with integrated flood light?

I'm on the trim router band wagon as well. 

8 hours ago, Doneright said:

Would like to see a m18 inflator/air compressor able to inflate large truck tires or an auxiliary 5gal air tank to 125psi. Would be great if it had adjustable pressure regulator with auto shut -off.

Since they seem to be on a kick with lights: how 'bout their rolling tool bag with integrated flood light?

I'm on the trim router band wagon as well. 

Supposedly they are "taking over" carpentry, some cordless sanders, trim router and such would be sweet to have

• 2 weeks later...

Bluetooth tools with small speakers so when I open the app and pull the trigger on my drill or circ. saw it can play "You Spin Me Round" by Dead or Alive or when I turn on the radius light it can play "Hit the Lights" by Metallica for a few seconds.

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind seeing an anniversary edition of cordless tools that had a retro looking design with aluminum housings and a riveted metal id plate. Black and Decker did this in the 90's with a cordless drill and I used the heck out of it.