Today is a good day

rrich1

Today is a good day so far. 

1. My wife and kids are at the hospital for my niece. It is her last day of cancer treatment for leukemia so she gets to ring the bell!

2. It is my Friday

3. I got the last of the drywall and cement board up in my bathroom renovation

4. I found out I won one of the Metabo grinders!

I just got to work so I'm sure something can screw this day up but I am liking the way it is going today!

Hope you guys have had or will have a good day as well!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, rrich1 said:

Today is a good day so far. 

1. My wife and kids are at the hospital for my niece. It is her last day of cancer treatment for leukemia so she gets to ring the bell!

2. It is my Friday

3. I got the last of the drywall and cement board up in my bathroom renovation

4. I found out I won one of the Metabo grinders!

I just got to work so I'm sure something can screw this day up but I am liking the way it is going today!

Hope you guys have had or will have a good day as well!

Keep your head down Rich. Everything else at work is gravy, sounds like a pretty friggin awesome day brother. Congratulations on winning too!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

It's good. Some of the plot mechanics bug me at times as it's quite predictable with a few surprises thrown in, but overall 9/10. Acting is great. 

agree on the plot bugs so far. some of the acting I find stiff and a little forced. I still enjoy it.

And it happened [emoji34] 50 minutes until the end of shift and I get a physical domestic. Arrested the guy and had the incoming officer transport to the jail. Just got to the pd to type the report. OT is a good thing I guess right? Ugh.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

And it happened emoji34.png 50 minutes until the end of shift and I get a physical domestic. Arrested the guy and had the incoming officer transport to the jail. Just got to the pd to type the report. OT is a good thing I guess right? Ugh.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just watch some videos of the Metabo grinders and it will make that annoyance feel a lot better!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Yeah I don't know what grinder you won, but uhhhh yeah when you get a taste for them you're going to need that OT cash.

not sure which one either. lol. I messaged Eric to make sure they got my email. Don't really care which one I get. Lucky enough to get one so I'm happy either way. 

Dont say that. lol. 

• Like 2