New to the professional amateur world!

Aaron Connolly

Hi guys, I'm looking forward to reading up and learning from all of your experiences. Buying my first home a few months back triggered me to start doing research on what tools most homeowners should have.. and then it became an obsession. the #TIA YouTube videos are what I look forward to each morning. So far I have purchases the Mag77 worm drive skilsaw, Rockwell f50 sonicrafter,  a rockwell jaw horse, table vice, socket set, speed square, level and Dewalt cordless drill. I have tackled some minor electrical work and a bathroom gut and reno so far. next spring I'm hoping to reno my kitchen and start building on a front porch. I'd appreciate anyone's input on other must have tools for around the house.  

Edited by Aaron Connolly
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

welcome to the forums......most tools will come as needed, no sense buying tools you don't need first because you will eventually need some kind of tool but first and foremost.......safety glasses.....

20 hours ago, Aaron Connolly said:

Hi guys, I'm looking forward to reading up and learning from all of your experiences. Buying my first home a few months back triggered me to start doing research on what tools most homeowners should have.. and then it became an obsession. the #TIA YouTube videos are what I look forward to each morning. So far I have purchases the Mag77 worm drive skilsaw, Rockwell f50 sonicrafter,  a rockwell jaw horse, table vice, socket set, speed square, level and Dewalt cordless drill. I have tackled some minor electrical work and a bathroom gut and reno so far. next spring I'm hoping to reno my kitchen and start building on a front porch. I'd appreciate anyone's input on other must have tools for around the house.  

Dude. You poor son of a gun. Never start a post off this way! Next thing you know.....your going to be knee deep in every colored brand of every tool line and your wife have your wallet permanently filled with epoxy. Oh.....welcome to the forum fellow glutton for punishment!!!!!

• Like 1