Whats in your pockets? Edc thread

pancing

Any variation of fast back, fastback utility is a must as work, sometimes I carry a hardline at home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edit: phone, keys, wallet, I have this cool thing on my key ring called the shard by herbed, paid like 80 cents for it it's one of those multi tool key chain 9e35835d54e2c3ace44f5c74c9c60257.jpg

Anybody use the keybar?

I don't, was just curious...

Lastly I have been carrying my free fastback spring assist camo knife(put my favorite Gerber EAB Lite aside to try this out), Red Wing shoes wallet, keys. Shirt pocket: pipe reamer, pen, marker, screwdriver, non contact voltage detector. 

One of the guys at work uses a KeySmart, I thought it was pretty cool. I bought a couple of cheapo ones off of eBay, still waiting for them to arrive. I figure with all the keys I use at work something like that might come in handy.

As for what's in my pockets, typically nothing. I wear most of my stuff on my belt. Only thing that actually goes into a pocket is a knife and a notebook. What's typically "in my pockets" at work though. The knife changes with the mood, but this is usually what you'll find me carrying

EDC for Work 001.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2016 at 7:34 AM, Kato said:

One of the guys at work uses a KeySmart, I thought it was pretty cool. I bought a couple of cheapo ones off of eBay, still waiting for them to arrive. I figure with all the keys I use at work something like that might come in handy.

As for what's in my pockets, typically nothing. I wear most of my stuff on my belt. Only thing that actually goes into a pocket is a knife and a notebook. What's typically "in my pockets" at work though. The knife changes with the mood, but this is usually what you'll find me carrying

EDC for Work 001.jpg

I feel so privileged you actually went to the work of setting this up for a pretty nice photo  just for us haha :D 

Here's a junky cell pic for you, just to show that I'm not always spending my time designing the perfect photo. Took the jumbled mess of keys and turned it into something a bit more manageable...

Keys 002.JPG

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kato said:

Here's a junky cell pic for you, just to show that I'm not always spending my time designing the perfect photo. Took the jumbled mess of keys and turned it into something a bit more manageable...

Keys 002.JPG

awesome man very cool idea :) thanks for sharing have a good one 

2 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

ha absolutely not... still, had to voice my appreciation somehow!

Don't lie! you wanted to see if it was one of his stock photo's he shows everyone on other forums! You wanted to see if we were speshul!

3 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

These are my two main EDC carry firearms. I carry about 300 days a year. I'm really into EDC so I'll be posting daily or weekly pocket dumps... here are some more random EDC pictures.

31fbf450d68f267ebf851a9411bae539.jpg
275a93ea0633069b4e3cd8777bcdd337.jpg
861d644323156906edc93a6659a89141.jpg
e0aaba471f8ad7e9b423a109c811e02a.jpg
ad121338d1360338fbad228064acfea5.jpg

I used to carry, had Springfield armory xd45 but I never really needed it or ever pulled it out other than at the range. Just sold it, miss the damn thing though

• Like 1