Impact Sockets

CATERPILLAR

2 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I'm in the same boat. I keep looking at Sunex and Gearwrench. I'd buy Toptul but the unofficial official US dealer doesn't carry SAE sockets.

I have also been looking at sunex . I havent looked at gearwrench yet i havent heard of topul what do they make other than sockets :) have a good one 

1 minute ago, CATERPILLAR said:

I have also been looking at sunex . I havent looked at gearwrench yet i havent heard of topul what do they make other than sockets :) have a good one 

They're the OEM for Lowe's Taiwan ratchets.

3/8" Impact sockets(He may still have 1/2" in stock or coming): http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOPTUL-GDAD1201-3-8-Drive-Deep-Metric-Impact-Socket-Set-in-Metal-Case-8-19mm-/112205298402?hash=item1a1ff4fae2:g:1XwAAOSwhkRWdwOk

You can't really see the quality in impact sockets but look at the quality of their wrenches and the price on those deep sockets!(not my pic)

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

3/8" Impact sockets(He may still have 1/2" in stock or coming): http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOPTUL-GDAD1201-3-8-Drive-Deep-Metric-Impact-Socket-Set-in-Metal-Case-8-19mm-/112205298402?hash=item1a1ff4fae2:g:1XwAAOSwhkRWdwOk

You can't really see the quality in impact sockets but look at the quality of their wrenches and the price on those deep sockets!(not my pic)

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks man will check it out :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

s-l1600.jpg

damn they look good quality i was thinking of maybe sk sockets but damn it costs an arm and a leg :) 

• Like 2

Keep an eye out for sunex deals. Check the clearance at CPO regularly. I got a smoking deal from CPO on my impact sockets from them. I have Five kits from sunex and have never had a problem. Amazon also occasionally has deals on them as well. I have four harbor freight sets that I still use frequently with no issues if you are looking for sunshiny cheap. 

7 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Keep an eye out for sunex deals. Check the clearance at CPO regularly. I got a smoking deal from CPO on my impact sockets from them. I have Five kits from sunex and have never had a problem. Amazon also occasionally has deals on them as well. I have four harbor freight sets that I still use frequently with no issues if you are looking for sunshiny cheap. 

alright will do no i dont really want hf lol thanks for the advise bud :) have a good one 

I own snap on, Tekton and just a couple months ago I bought some sunex 3/8 impact set, I've used the crap out of my tekton set at the shop from bolting down cars and trucks on the frame rack and the clamps that pull the car need high power for safe clamping of the cars and these tekton sockets have not failed I haven't even pulled out my snap ons in about a year now since I've owned these and u can't beat the price either 

2 hours ago, Bigmikez said:

I own snap on, Tekton and just a couple months ago I bought some sunex 3/8 impact set, I've used the crap out of my tekton set at the shop from bolting down cars and trucks on the frame rack and the clamps that pull the car need high power for safe clamping of the cars and these tekton sockets have not failed I haven't even pulled out my snap ons in about a year now since I've owned these and u can't beat the price either 

yea i am looking i to the sockets thanks for posting man :) have a good one 

52 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

whats your discount O0

Don't know, haven't priced the set yet. I work for O'Reilly and our employee discount is shockingly huge on some stuff. I want the IR set but haven't asked what my price is...