Bosch Recip Blades

Jronman

Anyone ever used Bosch reciprocating saw blades? I had no idea Bosch made them until I saw them a week or 2 ago at Menards and they intrigued me because they had a brushed metal feel instead of the typical slick painted feel that many other blades have. Felt like the aluminum on an iPhone. Never seen any reciprocating blades with a brushed finish before.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jronman said:

Anyone ever used Bosch reciprocating saw blades? I had no idea Bosch made them until I saw them a week or 2 ago at Menards and they intrigued me because they had a brushed metal feel instead of the typical slick painted feel that many other blades have. Felt like the aluminum on an iPhone. Never seen any reciprocating blades with a brushed finish before.

I havent but it might be some abrasive i am pretty sure daiblo has some like that . I use milwaukee and diablo blades 

4 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

I havent but it might be some abrasive i am pretty sure daiblo has some like that . I use milwaukee and diablo blades 

I've used milwaukee blades and they work like a dream. Trimmed a whole tree with one ax blade and it still had most of the blade coating left and was ready for more work.

• Like 1

Just now, Jronman said:

I've used milwaukee blades and they work like a dream. Trimmed a whole tree with one ax blade and it still had most of the blade coating left and was ready for more work.

I have used my Milwaukee axe blades thousands of times and they are the same blades that came used with my makita sawzall love them 

• Like 1

I'm interested in getting a pruning blade. I got this row of bushes in my back yard that gotta be trimmed every year. I'll have to look onto Bosch blades some more. I read daredevil blades on your picture and was instantly interested because I've used the spade bit daredevils and they work great. The self feed function is an amazing feature.

• Like 1

Just now, Jronman said:

I'm interested in getting a pruning blade. I got this row of bushes in my back yard that gotta be trimmed every year. I'll have to look onto Bosch blades some more. I read daredevil blades on your picture and was instantly interested because I've used the spade bit daredevils and they work great. The self feed function is an amazing feature.

Yes there daredevil bits are hella amazing i was interested in them also . I have a yard with tons of trees and i also cut fire wood with my sawzall 

• Like 1

I could use my dads corded hedge trimmer but it's corded and you can't cut large branches with it. Also its who knows how old. My grandpa used to own it. It's old enough to where it has no cord. You plug the extension cord into the plug at the back of the tool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jronman said:

I could use my dads corded hedge trimmer but it's corded and you can't cut large branches with it. Also its who knows how old. My grandpa used to own it. It's old enough to where it has no cord. You plug the extension cord into the plug at the back of the tool.

Have to post a pic of it some time :) have a good day

I want to try them but i have a ton of blades still. It's hard to buy another blade when Diablo runs $1 blade promotions three times a year.

Bosch is my go-to for jigsaw blades, I'm sure the recip blades are good too. For the record, I don't like the Milwaukee blades but they aren't terrible.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I want to try them but i have a ton of blades still. It's hard to buy another blade when Diablo runs $1 blade promotions three times a year.

Bosch is my go-to for jigsaw blades, I'm sure the recip blades are good too. For the record, I don't like the Milwaukee blades but they aren't terrible.

I too love bosch jigsaw blades are my go to ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

I too love bosch jigsaw blades are my go to ?

Pretty cheap at Lowe's too. $1 a blade: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-18-Pack-T-Shank-Jigsaw-Blade-Set/1000048597

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-10-Pack-T-Shank-Jigsaw-Blade-Set/50222741

Edit: This set is cheaper at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bosch-T5002-10-Piece-Assorted-T-Shank/dp/B0000TZZVA/

12 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

I swear i have seen them last time i was at hd . Holy shit these blades look evil

Screenshot_20161206-104027.png

Screenshot_20161206-104036.png

Those pruning blades are amazing. It nearly turns your reciprocating saw into a chainsaw. Wet oak tree branches and my Hackzall, no problem. I don't even need the Sawzall with those, I've cut 6" live branches like nothing with the Fuel Hackzall.

• Like 2

Just now, BMack37 said:

Those pruning blades are amazing. It nearly turns your reciprocating saw into a chainsaw. Wet oak tree branches and my Hackzall, no problem. I don't even need the Sawzall with those, I've cut 6" live branches like nothing with the Fuel Hackzall.

Damn i will get some next time i am in hd

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...