New to Forum

stevep2204

Hey everybody. My name is Steve. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I've followed TIA on YouTube and Instagram for a while now, and I've lurked around this website without commenting for a little bit, but I figured now was finally a good time to jump in and introduce myself.

Currently, I'm a real estate agent/snowplower by trade while I'm waiting for the government to open up hiring for the FAA (went to school to be an air traffic controller). Like the rest of you, I love tools. I've worked some construction in the past, and I also did a bunch of reno work throughout this previous summer. Outside of that, I'm usually working on fixing or building something new for the house that my wife and I bought last year. As I'm sure most of you know, that's a never-ending project. I like it though (most of the time), so I can't complain too much. 

If you look at my "shop" (aka half of a 2-car garage in transition), you'll see a lot of yellow. The first tools I ever bought were DeWalt (drill/impact driver combo), and for some reason, I normally end up back in the yellow section. That being said, I'm far from a tool snob or fanboy. I really could not care less whether my tools are yellow, red, orange, blue, green, purple, rainbow, etc. As long as they work the way I need them to, that's good enough for me. 

I am really excited to be here and be a part of the TIA crew. I look forward to reading about things I didn't know about previously and adding to conversations where I may have a little insight. 

Looking forward to interacting with all of you,

Steve

• Like 2

Welcome Steve you are now officially part of the #TIACREW glad to have you aboard. One more on the team yellow side.
#KrugerFam #We️Tools #mondonation #DamnYouJimboSlice #TIACREW #TonyVolts️ #oztooltalk #ourbuild #tooltoucher #glasseyi #teamtoolpig #knarlycarl #rutterconstruction #DoYourBestWork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk