Posting ?

Woz

There's nothing prohibiting a new member from buying Jimbo, just selling. Personally I think a higher post count should be implemented to establish some more credibility on the forum but 25 is the minimum. Regardless, a new member should have every right to purchase something on the forum as there is no risk to the seller.

Very true just looking to protect the guys that have been on here along time hate to see anybody get screwed, i could see a higher post count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

So I just saw the southwire non contact voltage detector giveaway and I really want one, so I just read the no rules rules policy and I saw that you had to be over 18 and under 223 years old. Im only 15 and I love tools matter of fact i'm buying another Dremel rotary tool today(if my mom feels like driving to the HD). So can I still win even though i'm not 18. Can the crew just let me slide through this one because i'm really trying to win one of these. 

Just now, n8n82250 said:

So I just saw the southwire non contact voltage detector giveaway and I really want one, so I just read the no rules rules policy and I saw that you had to be over 18 and under 223 years old. Im only 15 and I love tools matter of fact i'm buying another Dremel rotary tool today(if my mom feels like driving to the HD). So can I still win even though i'm not 18. Can the crew just let me slide through this one because i'm really trying to win one of these. 

Nate, the rules are established or adopted by the site owners probably with some direction from the sponsors who donate the tools for the giveaway. You could email Eric or Dan and ask directly.

@Eric - TIA

@altitude777

1 hour ago, DR99 said:

I think they have said if your under age its ok as long as it's sent and addressed to someone over 18 . It's just general liability you have to do with giveaways sadly.

This. If you don't make your age an issue, they won't either.