Posting ?

Woz

2 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

heres the link bro. Jason is dead on, 25 posts. Don't be scarce, post away!!!!

I read that sticky a few times to wtf how did i not see that part lol. I bet i went over that about 5 times an missed the first paragraph. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DR99 said:

It should be updated to say that friends and family payments are not allowed anymore. You should just add the percentage for regular paypal to cover the cost of people being protected from anything going wrong.

I think that's not a bad idea. It protects the purchaser if an issue went unresolved though the guys here are fantastic and I don't recall an issue popping up in the past. Still, not a bad idea.

• Like 2

I think that's not a bad idea. It protects the purchaser if an issue went unresolved though the guys here are fantastic and I don't recall an issue popping up in the past. Still, not a bad idea.

Except the couple guys on pay pal speed dial eh hem Chris and Phil LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The only reason I brought it up some Facebook sales groups have had problems with people scammers getting people to use friends and family. Luckily we have had some awesome forum members offering great deals on tools lately, I just don't want to see anyone get hosed potentially.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DR99 said:

It should be updated to say that friends and family payments are not allowed anymore. You should just add the percentage for regular paypal to cover the cost of people being protected from anything going wrong.

I updated the rules to say that gift payments are strongly discouraged 

• Like 2

Yea it is best to use Pay Pal. I got hosed for about $160 because being the nice guy that I am I said " just mail it when you can " and he has not been back on the Forum . Come to think about it it has been 2 guys but crazy pants dose not count So Ya go the pay pal route.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, regopit said:

Yea it is best to use Pay Pal. I got hosed for about $160 because being the nice guy that I am I said " just mail it when you can " and he has not been back on the Forum . Come to think about it it has been 2 guys but crazy pants dose not count So Ya go the pay pal route.

Geesh dude, I had no idea. and as far as the second one. Oh yeah.

54 minutes ago, regopit said:

ha ha crazy pants! can you view the for sale thread if you don't have enough posts or is it only for posting in it?

3 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Maybe it should stay hidden until the post threshold?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's nothing prohibiting a new member from buying Jimbo, just selling. Personally I think a higher post count should be implemented to establish some more credibility on the forum but 25 is the minimum. Regardless, a new member should have every right to purchase something on the forum as there is no risk to the seller.

• Like 2