Toughsystem

albert.amantea

Happy to help! Keep in mind I'm still not 100% happy with my setup, as mentioned the Fuel drill and impact may leave the saw at some point. I'm also looking into kaizen foam for the smaller boxes to further the organization. I plan on leaving room for batteries to be on the tools so if it's a small job I don't need to take a 100 with 9+ batteries (12 is the final goal for m18, 10-11 for Dewalt).

• Like 2

My set is nothing compared to 77ford...and he paid less lol !

Honestly I admit I did go a little crazy [emoji12] But in my defense I will never see those prices again so I bought for future tool purchase storage. I now have nice homes [emoji537] for my Flexvolt tools [emoji106]

Tough Tool Reviews on Instragram
  • Like 1

The Totes are nice also .......I am a huge fan of the Toughsystem. I bought 1 and then this happened 6db60e1ac3b65cd91473a13e4d3c9f06.jpg
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tough Tool Reviews on Instragram

Does you locking system on the back work fine? Mine keep hitting and won't turn and lock ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'm having trouble uploading other pictures but the only clean efficient ones so far are Sawzall and impact wrenches. They are basically grab and go solutions. The rest I'm still deliberating on. Kaizen foam needs to happen soon for me I feel. Also feeling like my big money hand tools like the Knipex collection need a DS100 of their own rather than get tossed into a random hand tool box. 

The grinder box for instance looks like junk and is only the way it is currently to keep things snug. There are some accessories in the lid but each grinder may end up in a 130 because the lids on the 150 are sort of junk for grinder gear. Undecided as of yet but the lid storage really only lends itself to small amounts of drill bits etc. The 130 lid is similar on one side while the other will basically only hold driver bits unless you do some cutting. The journey towards efficiency and organization continues lol. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jronman said:

tough box 150 vs 130? I got a 130 but haven't ever used a 150. The boxes appear to be similar. Could a 20v planer fit in a 130 or 150? Thinking of getting another box to fit a planer and a multitool.

The XR planer barely fits in a 300 if you want to keep the tray in, you have to position its handle underneath the handle of the tray very deliberately.

The 130 is a low-cost USA assembled version of the 150 that has no top handle, purge vent (which are silly anyway; these don't seal nearly as reliably as a Pelican case), and has different lid storage. I prefer the 130 from initial look but I won't buy any until I see them at non-HD places for non-HD prices. As it stands I can easily find the 150 for 20 CAD less than the 130. HD charges nearly double what the price of the 130 ought to be here.