Starter table saw?

plumbfitter

29 minutes ago, Jronman said:

well craigslist is a no go for me. Search table saw in my area and only get 2 options. Both options are not table saws. haha.

Google tool auctions in your area, that's where I picked up mine. Woodworking shops go under all the time and its the easiest way for them to liquidate their equipment. I had to travel 3 hours to pick it up, but it was a steal.

• 4 years later...

I have never used a small table saw. I still have a table saw left from my father's time, which I have been using for about five years. Well, referring to this article https://trimthatweed.com/best-beginner-table-saw/, I would advise you to buy a Skil TS6307-00 because this table saw is small and will fit in any garage. And for a beginner, it seems there is the no better option to find. It costs about $400, and I've seen it on Amazon. You can go to the article yourself and read about it if you want. In my opinion, there are a couple more options for buying a table saw for a beginner.