Milwaukee Mobile Work Station 48-22-8560

comp56

Source Front Page:

" Wow, do I feel like a broken record.  I feel that everything I am writing is about Milwaukee Tool.  Well I guess that is a great thing for them as it shows they have been releasing tools and there is interest from the end user.  So what do we have today?  Surprise, surprise another storage solution.  We first learned about Milwaukee’s tool chest two years ago at the media event "

Read More Here

Milwaukee-Work-Bench-Thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I have the 46in one. I kind of regret buying it for my needs. I wish it was deeper and had one more drawer on both sides of the divider. I'm also in the process of making a cradle around the bottom, as when I pick it up with a fork lift, you can see the metal flexing. 

2 hours ago, SetBuilder said:

I have the 46in one. I kind of regret buying it for my needs. I wish it was deeper and had one more drawer on both sides of the divider. I'm also in the process of making a cradle around the bottom, as when I pick it up with a fork lift, you can see the metal flexing. 

I have to ask... exactly how often DO you find yourself picking it up with a forklift?

1 hour ago, khariV said:

I have to ask... exactly how often DO you find yourself picking it up with a forklift?

Lately 3x in the past 2 weeks. Could be once a week or once a month. I often go to sound stages to install the stuff I build. 

Most guys use gang boxes, but I prefer to work out of drawers, rather than dig to find what I want.

• Like 1

we used to use old car seatbelt material on our tools boxes with large washers inside and outside of tool box.....you would be surprised on how much you can carry with an over your shoulder strap on the tool box.

1 hour ago, ikepete said:

That's not a bad price. I wonder how they will hold up in the long run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know park close to the door......lol

• Like 1