Festool wedding registry

SetBuilder

So funny, a guy I work with is into tools as much as I am… His fiancé looked at his searches on amazon and said  No Festool for you! that stuff is too expensive.  He wants a track saw as bad as I do. Since he is getting married in a few months I suggested he put it on his wedding registry. :)   Now I'm afraid he will get a track saw before me.

• Like 6

That's cool. In my family we have tool showers for guys. Figured its not fair just the woman get showers.

Seems a little early for her to be checking his Amazon searches. Might want to rethink this. LOL

• Like 2

while we are on the topic of husbands and wives and tools, are pots and pans tools? I'm no cook nor do I try to be or want to try but wife says since I'm buying all kinds of new tools she wants new tools too.....as in pots and pans....what do I do? I can't kick her out I will starve.....

• Like 2

Kinda depends on who it is.

The cook in the fam may justify that $500 pot/pan set and not a $500 tool but the tool user in the fam may justify that $500 tool but not the $500 pot/pan set.

@comp56 I would consider pots and pans to be a tool and disallowing someone to buy a tool should be against the TIA rules. I would be happy your wife is wanting to buy tools.

so telling her that all the pots and pans came with one hole in them to let me know when there are more than one hole in them.......is not going to fly.....or well maybe the pots and pans might!....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, comp56 said:

so telling her that all the pots and pans came with one hole in them to let me know when there are more than one hole in them.......is not going to fly.....or well maybe the pots and pans might!....

I'm....errrr...I know some attorneys Comp. Gimme a call bro!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, comp56 said:

while we are on the topic of husbands and wives and tools, are pots and pans tools? I'm no cook nor do I try to be or want to try but wife says since I'm buying all kinds of new tools she wants new tools too.....as in pots and pans....what do I do? I can't kick her out I will starve.....

Sounds like a good trade to me. And you get to eat too? No brainer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisK said:

I'm....errrr...I know some attorneys Comp. Gimme a call bro!

funny she said I wouldn't have a pot to piss if it wasn't for her the way I spend money, I said if wasn't for her I wouldn't piss in a pot cause it would be full of money......

she laughed I laughed......then we went to buy new pots and pans......

lagostina-pots.jpg

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, comp56 said:

funny she said I wouldn't have a pot to piss if it wasn't for her the way I spend money, I said if wasn't for her I wouldn't piss in a pot cause it would be full of money......

she laughed I laughed......then we went to buy new pots and pans......

lagostina-pots.jpg

are those the new brushless models? they look really nice