DeWalt Power Tool Tote

firefighter4187

It's funny but I really liked tool baga but I bought a Bosch PS31 drill with the l-boxx on special at Amazon. It came with 2 l-boxx'.  Now...I love the hard line boxes.  My Wife bought me an awesome Husky folding tool tote that I have converted completely for carrying all of my Kregg Jig components and screws.  Awesome storage box.

Just an observation would'nt you be better off taking the dividers off and putting the batteries on the tools? Could you try that and let me know if they fit because I just got them and don't like having them in the bag so I am considering buying that tool box. Thank You.

I could not get my video to upload of it but, the tools easily fit with the batteries on and the dividers taken out. They also fit perfectly with 3.0 batteries on them. I hoped this helped. 

I always hated the blow molded cases and only use them with tools I don't use as often like my corded recip saw and D-Handle SDS. They offer good protection, but they take up a lot of space and if you don't use them you hate to throw them away, but they're a bitch to store. I have 2 Milwaukee contractor bags and when going out on a project I can typically fit everything in them. These new storage systems solve a lot of problems the blow molds presented. In my opinion this was one of the longest overdue updates in tools. They took something barely useful and made it something utilitarian and desirable. I really hope Milwaukee follows suit.

I like the bags when I have to carry a couple of things aound but they dont fit in my truck tool box that great and makes it really hard to organize it. But I guess its just my personal preference. For my circular saw and recip I love the bag but just for that. Does anybody know if they make a hard case for the 20v hammerdrill n impact kit?

I like the bags when I have to carry a couple of things aound but they dont fit in my truck tool box that great and makes it really hard to organize it. But I guess its just my personal preference. For my circular saw and recip I love the bag but just for that. Does anybody know if they make a hard case for the 20v hammerdrill n impact kit?

The kit I bought my dad came with one.

Just an observation would'nt you be better off taking the dividers off and putting the batteries on the tools? Could you try that and let me know if they fit because I just got them and don't like having them in the bag so I am considering buying that tool box. Thank You.

Here is you go. Sorry it took so long

http://youtu.be/AsAoAubyUZw