ToughBox lid storage

Corey

I've been hunting around for a set of DWMT80432 ToughBox lid storage compartments, and while I can't find a vendor to save my life, I also can't seem to find any mention of a discontinuation, a reason for recall, or even a complaint about them only being overseas. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Love the 60" box, worth every penny, but the casters and lid storage were on my short list to round it out. 

Screenshot_2019-03-16-17-28-49-1.png

I didn't see any vendors
Same. DeWalt's site doesn't list any vendors, acme doesn't list it, nor do Zoro or a handful of others and I've been searching forums for info on what the issue is, people complaining about it, anything lol but it seems I'm the only one on the hunt/dissatisfied at the moment. Had the box a month, but started planning the order months ago, and the lid compartments have been in the same state of non-existence for as long as I've been looking.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Did you try dewalt repair store.

Same. DeWalt's site doesn't list any vendors, acme doesn't list it, nor do Zoro or a handful of others and I've been searching forums for info on what the issue is, people complaining about it, anything lol but it seems I'm the only one on the hunt/dissatisfied at the moment. Had the box a month, but started planning the order months ago, and the lid compartments have been in the same state of non-existence for as long as I've been looking.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Did you try dewalt repair store.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I hadn't, thank you, and@JakeDewalt for the lead! Got back from a job last night to find this great advice lol glad I jumped in the forum. Thanks again guys, I'll be hitting up my closest center this afternoon[emoji106]

• Thanks 1