New Dewalt 20v Tools and Others

07Sierra

So far we have seen Dewalt with a 20v XR grease gun, Looks like a new Premium brushless 3 speed hammer drill, New updated laser levels, 8V flashlight to add to the 8V line, New Table saw with expanded rip capacity, New trim compressor that can run 2 guns, 200 psi total. Some New Tstak boxes with dolly's, New CNC Machined impact bits plus some other things we have already seen

Looks like some great stuff coming, The drill has not been confirmed but looks very close to being the Premium drill in the shape of the housing 

So far we have seen Dewalt with a 20v XR grease gun, Looks like a new Premium brushless 3 speed hammer drill, New updated laser levels, 8V flashlight to add to the 8V line, New Table saw with expanded rip capacity, New trim compressor that can run 2 guns, 200 psi total. Some New Tstak boxes with dolly's, New CNC Machined impact bits plus some other things we have already seen

Looks like some great stuff coming, The drill has not been confirmed but looks very close to being the Premium drill in the shape of the housing 

Yeah I saw the compressor earlier somewhere, It has to be the three speed due to the hammer sign, where did you here about the other stuff?

Yeah I saw the compressor earlier somewhere, It has to be the three speed due to the hammer sign, where did you here about the other stuff?

Table saw heard from Dewalt's twitter page along with the 8v Flashlight and laser level...other stuff from Concord Carpenter

https://twitter.com/DEWALTtough

And what's that suppose to be, a 9lb 1000 in lbs drill made of pure steel? I think they better release a compact version because the one out now already weighs 5lbs

Lol It may be an anchor but it will last and damn sure get the job done....I wonder what the weight ratio is for the new premium vs. the brushed...

New Levels look really nice, seem to be built very well

Brushless multi tool, seems wicked and that thing cuts those shingles like nothing...Very nice setup

Nice cordless bandsaw, wonder if it is brushless as well

Love that compressor, it's so quiet it's crazy... 2 nailers, 3.0 cfm, 200psi... awesome

The drill looks awesome, seems like she got some crazy power... I'm guessing more then the Fuel

Chase, what dust extraction system are you referring to?

07sierra what drill are you talking about ? And i gess chase is talking about a dust port for the sanding pad like milwaukee and bosch . I'm right there with you the level and the compressor are realy nice

Yes I was reading on toolguyd that there is not dust collection system for now like the Bosch and Milwaukee have, use for sanding and also plunge cuts in drywall, wood and baseboard. Im sure there will be one in the near future. I know I am a Milwaukee guy but that cordless brushless multi tool looks great!!

07sierra what drill are you talking about ? And i gess chase is talking about a dust port for the sanding pad like milwaukee and bosch . I'm right there with you the level and the compressor are realy nice

The new Premium 3 speed brushless hammer drill was in the video and is coming soon 

I noticed he mentioned the new Hammer drill has 80nm, well I can't see it having the same TQ as the old brushed model... It would have more. The current dcd 985 has 80nm which is 708in lbs

Plus I can't see Milwaukee making an even bigger drill...Maybe they will, but not right now I don't think anyway. Maybe I'm wrong