Is it not odd that Festool have come up with a new (second) cordless plunge saw while they don't have a cordless router and planer?!!!

Altan

On 4/6/2022 at 5:10 PM, Altan said:

I am not against the brands making a more developed version of a specific tool but I think a cordless planer and router is more needed now for Festool users rather than a newly designed plunge saw. 

A cordless trim router I could see, but outside of the track saw, most folks other than wealthy fans and tool reviewers usually have another brand handle their cordless needs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fyrfytr998 said:

A cordless trim router I could see, but outside of the track saw, most folks other than wealthy fans and tool reviewers usually have another brand handle their cordless needs.

I know, but Festool supposed to come up with a cordless planer and router by now. That is what I have been told by their representative. They are too slow in developing new tools and that makes a lot of tool users to give up from them. Good that CAS is getting developed quickly. Soon there will be no need for Festool at all. 

• Like 1