Tanos Systainer for Metabo, Bosch and DeWALT

Altan

9 hours ago, fyrfytr998 said:

You must be besides yourself in yellow and black glory......lol.

I am not a fan of DeWALT any more, I was before, but not any more! I don't work with emotions, logic always comes first for me. I am just trying to share what I found online and also suggest a few things. It works or not, I don't know, it is not in my hand. Currently I am happy with CAS and the logic behind the alliance and I can see the idea is attracting more and more brands by time, currently there are 32 brands within the alliance and I think by the end of 2024 the tool range will be satisfying, Also different brands within this alliance offer the same tool with different qualities and prices, so there is more option to buy while you can keep yourself in the same battery platform. You can buy a cordless plunge saw from Metabo and also from Mafell both working with the same battery but different quality, Does DeWALT offer an option like this?! Or Milwaukee?! Or even Makita?! Plus most of the tools made by CAS brands (except Metabo) are made in EU. DeWALT, Milwaukee and Makita tools are almost 50% made in China, huge difference! I have to admit that DeWALT has done the right thing with choosing that colour for their brand, but they don't need to stick to that colour always. Sometimes changes are needed and necessary. 

7 hours ago, Altan said:

I am not a fan of DeWALT any more, I was before, but not any more! I don't work with emotions, logic always comes first for me. I am just trying to share what I found online and also suggest a few things. It works or not, I don't know, it is not in my hand. Currently I am happy with CAS and the logic behind the alliance and I can see the idea is attracting more and more brands by time, currently there are 32 brands within the alliance and I think by the end of 2024 the tool range will be satisfying, Also different brands within this alliance offer the same tool with different qualities and prices, so there is more option to buy while you can keep yourself in the same battery platform. You can buy a cordless plunge saw from Metabo and also from Mafell both working with the same battery but different quality, Does DeWALT offer an option like this?! Or Milwaukee?! Or even Makita?! Plus most of the tools made by CAS brands (except Metabo) are made in EU. DeWALT, Milwaukee and Makita tools are almost 50% made in China, huge difference! I have to admit that DeWALT has done the right thing with choosing that colour for their brand, but they don't need to stick to that colour always. Sometimes changes are needed and necessary. 

You sure? Nearly everything you post is either about CAS and the brands within, or if DeWalt has a cordless version of some tool. You definitely have a theme.

1 hour ago, fyrfytr998 said:

You sure? Nearly everything you post is either about CAS and the brands within, or if DeWalt has a cordless version of some tool. You definitely have a theme.

Absolutely sure, It can sound like that, but it is not. The reason is I was on DeWALT and still I am kind of, but I have decided to get rid of most of my DeWALT tools, as I only want quality tools, I don't care any more if my tools are all in one battery platform or not. I don't want to buy any cheap tool DeWALT makes just because I am on that platform, so I am hoping by the end of 2024 CAS will satisfy me about the range and the quality. This does not necessarily mean I will not use DeWALT tools at all. 

2 hours ago, fyrfytr998 said:

Also I have posted a lot about tool accessories. I am more informed about tool accessories rather than tools, sometimes better than the producers even! Also I have limited knowledge about Milwaukee and Bosch and used them very rarely, so I don't talk too much about them, I just follow them online to see what they do. I have had my hands on quite a few of Makita tools. I follow Festool very in depth as I will finalize my decision about the tools I want by the end of 2024, but because they don't want to be in any battery alliance I don't get too much hope, specially after having Mafell and Lamello in CAS I don't need to care too much about Festool. If I talk just about something specific that means I am more informed about these specific things, and I don't talk about welding for example as I am not a pro in welding. Also I am trying to give some suggestions to both brands and the users. I have discussed with DeWALT about the colour of their tool boxes to make them in different colours so it would be easier to recognize the content without opening them just by the colour, but they said they want to stick with yellow and black only, Metabo having their tools in green originally sometimes make some of their tools in black colour also, same with Makita as well. So I am not too much in yellow and black as you can see.