Jump to content

Unknown tool


Recommended Posts

I found this in my Father In Laws basement, I contacted Midwest Tools but they had no idea what it does. The metal tube looks like air would pass through it, there is a small hole at the end & on the side of the needle & also one a little further up. They are all connected. Does anyone know what this is?



Midwest Products 2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...