Show off your Christmas loot

Conductor562

It's almost here! If you're anything like me your Christmas is going to be filled with tools. I don't remember the last Christmas gift I got that wasn't tool related. Just wanted to create a place for everyone to show off their Christmas scores.

Post away guys!

Well well well ladies...I got the Festool TS55 Plunge Saw and track. Yup, this lady is a keeper! My brother told me I now need to be a carpenter and stop my day job. I have to put my Festool sticker in my Tundra's window. It's official, I now have a REALLY cool tool. Yeah baby!

I made out like a bandit. I got the Milwaukee 2797-22 M18 FUEL 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit  and the Milwaukee 2630-20 18V Cordless M18 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Bare Tool). But the best gift this year was that my wife and myself where able too watch our 2 year grandson that is living in Nairobi, Kenya open his Christmas gifts via Skype. 

Well well well ladies...I got the Festool TS55 Plunge Saw and track. Yup, this lady is a keeper! My brother told me I now need to be a carpenter and stop my day job. I have to put my Festool sticker in my Tundra's window. It's official, I now have a REALLY cool tool. Yeah baby!

Have you always had a tundra and congrats on the festool, thats the real deal!

I made out like a bandit. I got the Milwaukee 2797-22 M18 FUEL 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit  and the Milwaukee 2630-20 18V Cordless M18 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Bare Tool). But the best gift this year was that my wife and myself where able to watch our 2 year grandson that is living in Nairobi, Kenya open his Christmas gifts via Skype. 

You will love the fuel stuff, i have the hammer drill driver and it seems like i never charge the batteries,i still need to buy the impact!

I made out like a bandit. I got the Milwaukee 2797-22 M18 FUEL 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit  and the Milwaukee 2630-20 18V Cordless M18 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Bare Tool). But the best gift this year was that my wife and myself where able too watch our 2 year grandson that is living in Nairobi, Kenya open his Christmas gifts via Skype. 

Congratulation Regopit! That must have been a blast watching him!

Have you always had a tundra and congrats on the festool, thats the real deal!

Hey Chase, nope ALWAYS have been a Dodge guy, you should see my new cruiser. I bought the Toyota three months ago, 2014 TRD Off Road package. My girlfriend Samantha rides horses competitively and trailers all around the north east so I can tow with this. Awesome ride, ends up I liked it better than my Ram and it is quite a bit bigger. As far as the T55 goes, man I can't wait to start cutting!

My fiance picked up this little gem for me for Christmas.  Let me tell you I am very impressed how great this thing sounds.  Its going to make a perfect addition to my garage and finally get to listen to something while working in the garage or out on the truck. Also my parents got me a new Streamlight Stinger flashlight which ive been needing badly since I moved in the new house. Very Very nice flashlight that puts out a tremendous amount of light for its small size.

get-attachment-3aspx_zps36ec7e7e.jpeg

get-attachment-4aspx_zpsb87e9bfc.jpeg

WTPanther: I have the radio. Sound quality is excellent! I had some FM reception issues, but now that I live on top of the highest hill in sight, I get awesome reception. 

My brother carries a Stinger at work. Awesome little light. 

Nice scores everyone. Here is what Santa brought Conductor:

May not look like much, but this right here is some serious ratchet goodness. A Full 5 piece set of Proto Premium Pearhead rats (J4749XL, J5249XL, J5250XL, J5449XL, and J5450XL). Also pictured are the J5450 I got to complete a 6 piece set of classic Proto pearheads, and the J5457F to complete my Proto palm control flex head set. That's about $300 worth of ratchets and worth every penny to a Proto junkie like me. 

post-515-0-74091600-1388038331_thumb.jpg

I also filled out my Metric set of Proto ASD combos to 27mm and got a set of pin spanner wrenches as well

post-515-0-26972000-1388038693_thumb.jpg

I've always wanted a Proto puller set. I can cross that off the list now.

post-515-0-27007600-1388038773_thumb.jpg

Got a set of Proto Oil filter wrenches too.

post-515-0-93195100-1388038837_thumb.jpg

Got this IR Air Chisel set as well

post-515-0-18213700-1388038904_thumb.jpg

Scored these SK specialty pliers through a Secret Santa pool

post-515-0-28961500-1388038968_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-26077800-1388038996_thumb.jpg

All in all it was a pretty damn fine Christmas. Not quite the Christmas haul that Harold is having now, but I'm happy. 

Conductor Jr. wanted "a big toolbox like daddy's", so Santa picked up the Stanley chest at Wal-Mart on Bkack Friday. He was tickled to death with it and immediately wanted some stickers on the inside of the lid. The little guy loves his tools and working on stuff with me. It's amazing how mechanical a 4 year old can be. He takes remarkable care of then considering his age.

This box was the perfect size for him and he thinks Santa made it just his size.

post-515-0-83716300-1388082727_thumb.jpg

Had to have some tool decals

post-515-0-74314800-1388082788_thumb.jpg

It also came with an 88 piece socket set and a tray to help him keep better track of everything

post-515-0-03627600-1388082880_thumb.jpg

That is so great Conductor. You just gave your son a life time memory. The part about how mechanical a 4 year old can be will surprise you. I would show and teach my son about building, fishing, or whatever from the time he could ask and he still remembers things I have forgot. The day will come when Conductor Jr will say Hey dad remember when and your mind will go back to that day and put a smile on your face.

Conductor Jr. wanted "a big toolbox like daddy's", so Santa picked up the Stanley chest at Wal-Mart on Bkack Friday. He was tickled to death with it and immediately wanted some stickers on the inside of the lid. The little guy loves his tools and working on stuff with me. It's amazing how mechanical a 4 year old can be. He takes remarkable care of then considering his age.

This box was the perfect size for him and he thinks Santa made it just his size.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Had to have some tool decals

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It also came with an 88 piece socket set and a tray to help him keep better track of everything

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I remember seeing that on black friday, is not a bad deal at all for the beginner/ diyer

Hey Chase, nope ALWAYS have been a Dodge guy, you should see my new cruiser. I bought the Toyota three months ago, 2014 TRD Off Road package. My girlfriend Samantha rides horses competitively and trailers all around the north east so I can tow with this. Awesome ride, ends up I liked it better than my Ram and it is quite a bit bigger. As far as the T55 goes, man I can't wait to start cutting!

Yeah the style of the new tundras are growing on me. FHP just got a bunch of new chargers and now the new chevy caprices. They also like there suburbans.

Getting them addicted at a young age aren't you conductor.

I love having a little one that's into tools. My oldest is a girl, the 5 yo could care less about tools, Conductor Jr. is obsessed with them, and we'll see what happens with the. 2 yo.

Conductor Jr. has a real mechanical aptitude. It amazes me how good he is at taken shit apart and putting it back together.

• Like 1

Aside from a couple of pry/demo bars, and a 21oz Hart framing hammer,( hints from my girlfriend that she wants the plaster and lath and wood paneling down), I got cash and gift cards.

Among other things I got my gf an m12 heated hoodie. I took the battery and charger out of the box and put them in her stocking. She put on such a pretty smile with so much anger in her eyes I almost lost it. The last gift she got was the hoodie box with the hoodie and a couple of bricks for weight. When she took the gift you could see the steam coming out of her ears. She was pretty excited when she pulled out the hoodie. She absolutely loves it and shows it off to her friends. Three of the gals we work with have asked where to send their husbands to get one for them. Lol

• Like 1