Ryobi P 507 6-1/2in cordless circular saw

Fredd1967

Am I an IDIOT OR NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH!!!!! I have asked a simple question on multiple websites and can't get a very simple answer. The question is "" how many cuts on average can I expect to get per charge from a Ryobi P 507 6-1/2in circular saw ""?????? Every place will tell me how many the 7-1/2 model will get (325) . But I cannot get an answer to my question. Does anyone know the answer PLEASE,I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

I hate to say it but it's an impossible question to answer.  Are you cutting 2x4's, 2x12's, plywood (what thickness), are you cutting pine boards or hardwood.

Put it this way, if you have 2 batteries, you will be fine cutting all day no matter what you are cutting unless you are just ripping 3/4" plywood for decking all day, but if that is the case this saw wouldn't be the best fit. 

If you are a home owner looking for a good saw for house projects and you have 2 batteries, you will be fine.  Sorry, it's just hard to say how many cuts you will be doing per charge.