DeWALT has a new corded general purpose wet/dry vac out. Includeds some nice features.

Jronman

DeWALt has a 12 gallon wet/dry vac out. I could not find a model number for a 12 gallon but here is the one for the 10 gallon: DXV10P. The 12 gallon includes a feature advertised as Stealth Sonic. The 10 gallon advertises it as QUIET. The feature basically means the vac is super quiet. Power did not seem to be lower either. Tool Review Zone did a water suction test and the DeWALT emptied the bucket before one of the more powerful Ridgid vacs and was significantly quieter. Apart from the lower noise, it has another feature I haven't seen on a general purpose vac before. instead of placing the extension wands and other attachments on the feet like many other wet/dry vacs, it includes a fabric pouch on the back. I think the pouch is a nice idea for the attachments. I always find the attachments tend to fall out of the holders and eventually they get lost because of it. I don't know how useful the pouch would be for the extension wands though.

• Jronman changed the title to DeWALT has a new corded general purpose wet/dry vac out. Includeds some nice features.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 2:51 PM, Jronman said:

DeWALt has a 12 gallon wet/dry vac out. I could not find a model number for a 12 gallon but here is the one for the 10 gallon: DXV10P. The 12 gallon includes a feature advertised as Stealth Sonic. The 10 gallon advertises it as QUIET. The feature basically means the vac is super quiet. Power did not seem to be lower either. Tool Review Zone did a water suction test and the DeWALT emptied the bucket before one of the more powerful Ridgid vacs and was significantly quieter. Apart from the lower noise, it has another feature I haven't seen on a general purpose vac before. instead of placing the extension wands and other attachments on the feet like many other wet/dry vacs, it includes a fabric pouch on the back. I think the pouch is a nice idea for the attachments. I always find the attachments tend to fall out of the holders and eventually they get lost because of it. I don't know how useful the pouch would be for the extension wands though.

They should make 120v Flexvolt Toughsystem compatible Vac.