Milwaukee Pipeline 2022 Part 2

Jronman

Milwaukee hosted another Pipeline focusing on Outdoor Power Equipment and a brand new manufacturing facility for made in usa hand tools.

What was your guys favorite new tool announcement? I find it interesting they specifically mentioned MX Fuel OPE but showed off no MX Fuel OPE. I wonder if this is like when MX Fuel was first announced where nda required they post information at a later date.

I really liked the m12 pruning shears. In the test it was cutting through the dowel like butter where the lopers were bulky but cut fine and the manual hand shears took quite a bit of effort to cut. The 8in m18 Hatchet looked nice. I wasn't interested in the 6in because 6in was a bit small but to have an 8in would be much better. Would be great for throwing in the truck after a big wind storm to break up fallen branches on my lawn customers properties.

I did not see a snowblower that Milwaukee mentioned they were working on or any other large ope besides the 21in lawn mower. We already knew about the lawn mower.