Garage Flooring ideas/cost

okpermanent

Hi guys I hope you are all well?

I’m looking into ideas for my garage regarding flooring, atm it’s a concrete base and level - thinking garage tiles or painting/resin the floor

How much does it cost to do and any recommendations

My garage is single at the front and opens to more or less a double at the back

I’d say about 30ft long

Cheers all

Just now, okpermanent said:

Hi guys I hope you are all well?

I’m looking into ideas for my garage regarding flooring, atm it’s a concrete base and level - thinking garage tiles or painting/resin the floor

How much does it cost to do and any recommendations

My garage is single at the front and opens to more or less a double at the back

I’d say about 30ft long

Cheers all

epoxy flooring cincinnati

thanks for any help

Good question.  Dan put plastic tiles down but that was a while ago and he doesn't remember how much.  I painted my garage floor about 10 yrs ago with some cheap stuff from Home Depot.  I don't park in the garage so it has held up considering salt and all the stuff I have moved in and out with the house construction.  We did our basement floor with Epoxy.  A company came out and did it.  With prep and everything it was about 5K.  The size is 30'x25'.  It has held up pretty good.  My boys play hockey and a couple of slap shots took the epoxy off so they don't do that any more.

• 3 weeks later...

In my country people who could afford would go for 2cm thick natural granite tiles, granite is cheap as we have it a lot everywhere almost in all regions, but in England it is extremely expensive, I am not sure about the US. Granite is so durable and easy to clean. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/28/2022 at 9:23 PM, Eric - TIA said:

Good question.  Dan put plastic tiles down but that was a while ago and he doesn't remember how much.  I painted my garage floor about 10 yrs ago with some cheap stuff from Home Depot.  I don't park in the garage so it has held up considering salt and all the stuff I have moved in and out with the house construction.  We did our basement floor with Epoxy.  A company came out and did it.  With prep and everything it was about 5K.  The size is 30'x25'.  It has held up pretty good.  My boys play hockey and a couple of slap shots took the epoxy off so they don't do that any more.

flooring takeoff services

thank you so much for your suggestion