HiKoKi 36V cordless belt sander

Altan

On 3/1/2023 at 4:44 PM, fm2176 said:

Interesting, but I have a Ridgid 18v belt sander that gets little use.  I bought the MetaboHPT AC adapter a while back but have yet to try it with my 36v tools.

Belt sander (for the right users) could be used continuously for long time and sometimes the battery might not be enough so AC adapter is a good addition here.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Altan said:

Belt sander (for the right users) could be used continuously for long time and sometimes the battery might not be enough so AC adapter is a good addition here.  

Agreed, the most continuous use I made of a belt grinder took it from brand new to worn out in a night's worth of work.  No way a battery one would have worked for that project (removing luan that had been glued down on a flooring project).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fm2176 said:

Agreed, the most continuous use I made of a belt grinder took it from brand new to worn out in a night's worth of work.  No way a battery one would have worked for that project (removing luan that had been glued down on a flooring project).

Yea, same with grinder, for tools like this AC adapter is a must.