Klein Tools has/have made a toolbox that DeWALT should have made by now

Altan

Everyone seems to be wanting to get into the modular toolbox market. Mod Box looks to have some solid features. They specifically show a lid being opened that has a box attached to the lid being opened The cup holder has a rotating feature to keep your drink level. I hadn't noticed the wire reel holder before but it looks to be specifically designed to interface inside the box. This isn't the first offering with accessories that mount to the outside of the box. The box to box mounting system seems closer to Pack Out than Stack Pack's and Tough System 2.0's mounting system. The beefed up all composite corners should be more cost effective in theory than the beefed up metal corners of Stack Pack and Pack Out.

1 minute ago, Jronman said:

Everyone seems to be wanting to get into the modular toolbox market. Mod Box looks to have some solid features. They specifically show a lid being opened that has a box attached to the lid being opened The cup holder has a rotating feature to keep your drink level. I hadn't noticed the wire reel holder before but it looks to be specifically designed to interface inside the box. This isn't the first offering with accessories that mount to the outside of the box. The box to box mounting system seems closer to Pack Out than Stack Pack's and Tough System 2.0's mounting system. The beefed up all composite corners should be more cost effective in theory than the beefed up metal corners of Stack Pack and Pack Out.

That was the main reason that I posted this photo to show how the mug stays with the lid open. 

4 minutes ago, Jronman said:

I always wanted everything to be in the boxes. 

• 1 month later...