Italian company "Suncol" makes amazing solar panels

Altan

I just 

30 minutes ago, Jronman said:

Are the temperature numbers in Celsius? 80 C seems pretty good and -20 is to be expected I guess. I would be curious to know what something like this would cost.

I just saw it today, it seems Italians are working on solar panels very well which I believe it was triggered by the war between Russia and Ukraine and they understood gas from Russia could be cut any time and gas from America is going to be tripled price! loooool So better to pay for expensive solar panels rather than paying to American gas three times higher! No?! 

• Like 1

I thought the US all but quit producing gas (unless you're a foreign owned company on US soil). Anyways I like the idea of the decorative solar panels. If I had the money I might instal some on a shop if I had a shop to cause the shop utility costs to be basically nothing. I heard about a solar technology that will basically be a paintable product. Basically the next generation in solar. More efficient to produce more power per square foot/square meter and paintable meaning pretty much every exterior surface can photovoltaic. Think the entire paint job on a vehicle could produce electricity.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 8:53 PM, Jronman said:

I thought the US all but quit producing gas (unless you're a foreign owned company on US soil). Anyways I like the idea of the decorative solar panels. If I had the money I might instal some on a shop if I had a shop to cause the shop utility costs to be basically nothing. I heard about a solar technology that will basically be a paintable product. Basically the next generation in solar. More efficient to produce more power per square foot/square meter and paintable meaning pretty much every exterior surface can photovoltaic. Think the entire paint job on a vehicle could produce electricity.

If the paint is going to act like a solar panel most probably Nano technology is involved which is something I don't like.

• 9 months later...

I can only imagine the innovative features and designs they've come up with to make their panels stand out. Solar technology has come a long way, and these advancements are taking us closer to a greener future.
Speaking of solar panels, have you ever considered pairing them with a Home Energy Storage System? It's like the perfect sidekick! These systems allow you to store excess energy generated during the day for use at night or during cloudy days. It's a smart way to make the most of that clean, renewable energy.

On 1/19/2024 at 2:39 AM, CindyLogan said:

I can only imagine the innovative features and designs they've come up with to make their panels stand out. Solar technology has come a long way, and these advancements are taking us closer to a greener future.

I would not call it greener future if these are not going to be recycled properly when they are dead.