Nice inserts for DeWALT Toughsystem Toolboxes

Altan

2 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

What goes in there?  I can't tell.  Looks cool.

Here is a link STV Racking™ Packout Crate Organizer - Etsy UK

The seller seems to be American so you will definitely get it much cheaper as the delivery cost is going to be low plus no import tax and duty fee. It seems they have other things too, specially for power tools. These are for silicone tubes and paint sprayer cans. 

Looks handy, for those with the money and the need.  I've used my DeWalt rolling (non-ToughSystem) toolboxes for things like spray paint, caulk, and wood glue in the past.

It's nice that with a little thought and maybe a 3D printer, someone can come up with useful accessories for the expensive modular storage that's available.

2 hours ago, fm2176 said:

Looks handy, for those with the money and the need.  I've used my DeWalt rolling (non-ToughSystem) toolboxes for things like spray paint, caulk, and wood glue in the past.

It's nice that with a little thought and maybe a 3D printer, someone can come up with useful accessories for the expensive modular storage that's available.

In UK they are sold for around £50 plus delivery I think. I wonder how much in US it shows when you click on the link?! very expensive I would say for £50. DeWALT could make these things and sell it much cheaper for much lower price. I dont understand why they are so late in these things!

I always have white, pine and brown coloured caulks, white, black, grey, beige, jasmine, brown and transparent silicones, plus a few types of adhesive in similar tubes, the brands called "Grip Fill", "No More Nails" and "Stick Like Shit" and at the end it is a mess to find what I need, so this is so handy for me. 

I think these are not 3D prints.

Grip Fill.jpg

No More Nails.jpg

Stick Like Shit.jpg

OK makes moire sense with the spray paint and caulk.  Personally, I would save the money and just throw them in the bin. It's a cool idea and sure a lot of people will jump on that one if the price is right.   However, I do like the drill and impact holder.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

OK makes moire sense with the spray paint and caulk.  Personally, I would save the money and just throw them in the bin. It's a cool idea and sure a lot of people will jump on that one if the price is right.   However, I do like the drill and impact holder.

Agreed, it is too expensive!