New Festool Coming for North America

Jronman

A bit ago we saw some new Festool tools at an event in the US. Later there was an international event with more tools. A few of those tools from the international event are coming here in. addition to the some of the remaining ones we saw at the US event. They are up for preorder right now. The Ts60 is one we already have here but the scoring blade version is confirmed to be coming now. The new 12v cxs is coming. The reciprocating saw and cxs/txs 18 which were hidden at the US event but not talked about in the coverage is coming. The dual battery table saw we already saw is coming soon. The systainer compatible canvas tote is coming. One thing that is NOT coming and I have confirmed with Festool is the 8ah that Europe got awhile back. Super irritating. Why is it still not coming here after all this time? The extra power and runtime it provides would be nice. They could potentially make a cordless ts60 using them or even a cordless ro150/ro125, of1400, or ts75.

Yes, very frustrating.  I get that specific tools will come out in the US or Europe only but when it comes to batteries, never understood that.  The only thing I can think is if these companies have to pass certain tests or certifications before they can sell in a country but large companies like this, you think they would have access and make it happen.