what brand and modle saw is this

corvairbob

i have a sawzall tool and i need to get a rear spindle bearing because the blade can't be held straight. i have looked at hundreds of tool photos and have not seen this one. so maybe someone here can help me find the make and model and maybe the parts listing so i can look up the part and maybe ebay one. you see in the photo the rear spindle bearing is wallowed out. it has no name on it. i got it used about 15 years ago and it was bad back then but i also have 2 battery saw and i struggled using those with the batterys going flat and finally got this one out of the dust shelf and tried to cut some 2x6 lumber around a fence i was repairing and i just could not cut a straight line with this tool. the battery tools did cut straight but i ran out of batterys it too 4 batterys to get halfway thru one side.

20230909_212925.jpg

20230909_212935.jpg

20230909_212941.jpg

20230909_212948.jpg

20230908_102414.jpg

Wow, that is cool.  Considering how old it is and its color, I would say Milwaukee but it doesn't look like one I have seen before plus Milwaukee always had their names stamped or nice and bold somewhere on the tool.  I think even when Swedish company Atlas Copco owned Milwaukee, they still had them stamped front and center.  Makes me believe it might be a knockoff, but just a guess.

• 2 weeks later...