Moving to a new system

Bmill25

So after 10+ years of using Milwaukee tools I believe I'll be transitioning to a new tool brand. One reason I bought Milwaukee was the 5 year warranty. Recently I sent back two tools for warranty and both were rejected for "excessive use." I'm sorry I use your tools everyday. I guess that's too often. Anyways, is there a similar tool system that has a good warranty. There's a Lowe's near me and they sell FLEX. Is that a good system? The tool I use the most is a grinder. Thanks for the info. 

1 hour ago, Bmill25 said:

So after 10+ years of using Milwaukee tools I believe I'll be transitioning to a new tool brand. One reason I bought Milwaukee was the 5 year warranty. Recently I sent back two tools for warranty and both were rejected for "excessive use." I'm sorry I use your tools everyday. I guess that's too often. Anyways, is there a similar tool system that has a good warranty. There's a Lowe's near me and they sell FLEX. Is that a good system? The tool I use the most is a grinder. Thanks for the info. 

Most brands have a limited warranty. This means if the issue is deemed not a manufacture defect they can reject the claim. I believe Flex is a limited warranty. Two brands that I know of that have a wear and tear no questions asked warranty is Hilti and Festool. 

On 10/20/2023 at 2:17 PM, Bmill25 said:

You can move to Bosch or Metabo as they have battery alliances with other brands, currently Bosch has 31 brands in its battery platform and Metabo has 38 brands, a lot of good brands and mostly European made.