Early 2024 Festool Releases

Jronman

I noticed a few new Festool products coming and I thought I would share. In Europe we are getting some new Systainer 3 offerings. To replace the Tloc Combi offerings we are getting a SYS3 Combi M287 and a SYS3 Combi M337. There is also a couple new SYS Sort offerings. The SYS3 SORT/3 M337 is new and replaces the T-loc offering. The SYS3 SORT/2 M337 is completely new. The SORT/2 has one small drawer and one large drawer. There is also a new SYS3-RK/6 M337 Systainer rack. It is designed to store 6 of the mini systainers. There will also be a bunch of new SYS3 Mini systainers coming which are also compatible with the old generation. Another new product in Europe is the ExoActive EXO 18 exoskeleton. This product helps the user work overhead for longer periods of time to help reduce fatigue. There is also a cordless mitre saw SYMMETRICSYMC 70 EB-Basic. It essentially rethinks the miter saw and instead of moving the blade for the miter you move the fence. Looks interesting at the very least. There is also an updated OF1010, a new optional light add on for it and a new accessory kit for it. There is a new Planex M model. Looks to be more like the Planex Easy that we got here. It lacks some features of the higher end model.

Stateside the list is not as big. I posted awhile back about what was announced at the Festool event that happened. Most if not all of those tools have been released including the TS60 with scoring blade. Some additionals we have gotten is a CT25 dust extractor. It looks to be a slightly larger CT15 which means CT25 is a more budget model. For some reason the TXS 12 is not coming stateside like the CXS 12. Not sure why but I will keep posted. a North America launch of the TXS12 is unlikely since the CXS is already out. I can't confirm they are from the most recent wave of releases but North America has the SYS3 attic systainers in 3 sizes. They are new to me at least. They replaced the T-lock counterparts. I don't recal if Tloc has 3 sizes or not.

On 1/29/2024 at 1:09 PM, Eric - TIA said:

Very cool and thanks for sharing.  I am wondering if their Exo 18 exoskeleton is a design they did with Hilti as they offer something similar.  

possibly but Festool's is battery powered where the one from Hilti doesn't look to be powered by a battery but I could be mistaken.