New Mirka Deos II and Deros II Sanders Have Been Announced.

Mirka has announced some updates to the Deos and Deros family of sanders with the new Deos II and Deros II models. There is some tweaks to the controls like a display to show what speed you are in and an extra 50 watts of power to the motor of each. It is a UK video. Doesn't look to be announced for North America yet.

On 3/24/2024 at 9:45 PM, Jronman said:

Mirka has announced some updates to the Deos and Deros family of sanders with the new Deos II and Deros II models. There is some tweaks to the controls like a display to show what speed you are in and an extra 50 watts of power to the motor of each. It is a UK video. Doesn't look to be announced for North America yet.

Mirka is a Finnish brand making expensive tools and mostly in China, unfortunately. I like their small cordless sanders and they use the Metabo's old style 12V batteires, Metabo has switched their batteries to flat sliding batteries, I think if Mirka wants to keep this style of batteries which I agree it suits their 12V tools, they can switch to Bosch 12V batteries and they can be in their battery alliance. I wonder if Mirka makes sand machines for Festool?! I know Fein does make multitools for Festool and in return Festool allowed Fein to use their Tanos tool cases until Fein joined Ampshare battery alliance then they switched to Bosch Lboxx. Mirka is using Festool's Tanos cases, in return for making their sanders?!