20V battery performance metrics 3.0 vs 1.5

Paul_In_NJ

I am looking at the new 20V DCF895 impact driver and I am torn between getting the package with the 3.0 batteries.  I have searched around the net looking for some type of comparison between these two.  I saw a couple of nice You Tubes on Dewalt vs Milw.  Obviously the 3.0 will run longer but I was looking for some type of metric like 1.5 will drive 100 3" screws and 3.0 will drive 175 between charges.  It looks like the difference is about $70 when you purchase the tool and 2 batteries.  That's not a big deal but is it worth the extra weight when using the tool and is there any difference in re-charge time between the two.  On top of this this is the brush less motor which is supposed to be more efficient 57% more run time according to the marketing guys. I have a whole collection of the 18V line and if Dealt wants me to upgrade I would love to see some data to show me why.  Preferably something like 18V Drill with XRP battery vs 20V Drill with Lithium 1.5 and 3.0. show me why I NEED to buy these new tools.  :-\