M12 Impact

Moze

If there's a thread on this, I didn't see it. That could be due to old age though.

I wanted to get your guys thoughts on the 2453-20 impact. It seems like it would be an awesome tool The specs are great (some are barely below some 18v impacts).

How is real world performance? 

I don't have it but I've been thinking about trading my m12 impact for that one. I thought the brushed m12 impact I got was going to be a good everyday substitute for my m18 fuel impact but that's not the case.

Still waiting on an awesome deal on eBay or craigslist for one

I'm looking for one of those deals like the one ChrisK got for his m12 fuel drill. One of those deals you feel stupid for not getting. Like that m18 vac I seen on Craiglist not too long ago. I texted the guy and he said it was an m18 vac he just messed up on the description. Boy do I feel stupid for not moving quick enough on that deal

That sucks Javier. It's strange the guy couldn't list the tool properly, but in hindsight him having a M28 vacuum was probably pretty rare. I don't think Milwaukee sold many V28-M28 power tools. Just an fyi the only difference between the V28 and M28 was updated battery cells in the M28 battery packs.

If there's a thread on this, I didn't see it. That could be due to old age though.

I wanted to get your guys thoughts on the 2453-20 impact. It seems like it would be an awesome tool The specs are great (some are barely below some 18v impacts).

How is real world performance? 

I have one also and I love it.  Performance is outstanding. Well worth it.  No problems so far.  I also got it with the free battery when I got it from HD.

Cool deal. Thanks for all of the responses guys.

I ordered the 2453 impact kit (impact, two 2.0 batteries, charger and case) off the Home Depot website and opted for the free 2408 hammer drill. Came to about $179 or so with tax. Really looking forward to trying that impact. 

Cool deal. Thanks for all of the responses guys.

I ordered the 2453 impact kit (impact, two 2.0 batteries, charger and case) off the Home Depot website and opted for the free 2408 hammer drill. Came to about $179 or so with tax. Really looking forward to trying that impact.

NICE!