Milwaukee cornwell toola

frankiegarcia19

That is why I don't buy from tool trucks Javier. Hey Frankie do you know that ac delco makes cordless tools? I am going with them for 12v tools. I have their die grinder that Dan and Eric gave me and I will eventually get the ratchet. The ratchet gets 57 ft-lbs of torque and they make a 12v impact that gets 127 ft- lbs.

Ontario Cali.... Corwell jacks up the price im sure ... Just like everything else...they did have makita producta about 8 months ago.. Probably going with milwauke cuz of the ratchets and nutbusters that makita doesnt have.

Milwaukee has more automotive trade tools than Makita. Makita and Dewalt are very contractor oriented brands they might have some overlap like impact wrenches and grease guns but that's it. The new Ingersol Rand 12v and 20v stuff is pretty interesting I probably won't buy it because I don't need another new battery platform.

Ontario Cali.... Corwell jacks up the price im sure ... Just like everything else...they did have makita producta about 8 months ago.. Probably going with milwauke cuz of the ratchets and nutbusters that makita doesnt have.

I figured, Ontario ca is nearby, I didn't think you were in Ontario Canada 

That is why I don't buy from tool trucks Javier. Hey Frankie do you know that ac delco makes cordless tools? I am going with them for 12v tools. I have their die grinder that Dan and Eric gave me and I will eventually get the ratchet. The ratchet gets 57 ft-lbs of torque and they make a 12v impact that gets 127 ft- lbs.

you ain't kidding. If I ever see a tool truck I'm running away from it

Yea paid tool trucks off half year ago..dont visit them anymore they are not rebranded ...they have there own section to orser milwaukee.. Cornwell hass there own cordless impacts and drills but they are really underpowerd and dated...thats why i think they have other manufactures on there...

Nicholas, yea ive seen some of there stuff we had the whole cordless catalog in my parts department where we could order impact and grinders like ur talking about... I work at a gm dealer..and since ac delco provide most the parts for gm they also sell there cordless tools there too. I tried out there 1/2 impact and its a beast 750 or 780 ft lbs dont remember which one it said on the box... But what has to be the coolest feature is a display where u cam adjust the torque output to stop... Say u want to tightened a lug nut 120lbs u just set it on the digital dohicky and it will stop at that rating.

Yea haven't heard too much about Ac Delco tools lately. TIA used to get new stuff in from them all the time. That digital torque setting is pretty nice for shop work you don't have to take the time to get out the torque wrench you just set it and zip the fastener on.