m18 fuel high torque impact wrench

cwebby

i am looking in getting one of the new fuel imoact wrenches and just wondering if anyone has them and are they worth getting. I do alot of random work on Gm Trucks repairs rebuilds and parts and just want to know about any feedback on them. i always trust in milwaukee but i like to do my research ahead of time.

thanks 

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-tools/cordless/2763-22

thats the exact one i am getting and also the best price i could find up here in canada is 439.99 plus 13% tax  any info on prices would help aswell 

Thanks Javier!

Make sure you get the 2763-22 version.....the 2762-22 looks identical & is priced the same, but has a detent pin VS the friction ring & is less powerful.  The video review should definitely help your decision.

;)

• Like 1

i watched the review very informative also watched the TIA review i found it seems like its at the top of its class and only real comparison is the IR but i already have the m18 fuel platform so ill be replacing the ole"snapon with this new red beast.

any help in the $$$$ best price that i can get it for.

Im in the same field as u brotha... Been wanting to pull the trigger since milwaukee is awesome and cheaper then the tool truck brands... Im waiting tk see the tool fight between the fuel and the i/r that should give u a even better idea of how powerful and useful this gun is.

FRANKIE if you watch the coptool review using the proper machine to test the torque it shows the 

are exactly identical with the torque so if u already have milwaukee toolsor plan on expanding your tool box i think milwaukee is the way to go and 

GM TRUCKS ALL THE WAY!!!

so milwaukee is having a trade in event trade old 18volt (OLD DEWALT FOUND IN DADS GARAGE) and get 100$ off just ordered my NEW FUEL IMPACT THANKS FOR THE HELP WITH MAKING MANY DECISION EASIER ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT ALL FAIRS OUT. CHANCES ARE IT WILL BE KILLER. PUMPED 

NEXT ON LIST M18FUEL GRINDER 

so milwaukee is having a trade in event trade old 18volt (OLD DEWALT FOUND IN DADS GARAGE) and get 100$ off just ordered my NEW FUEL IMPACT THANKS FOR THE HELP WITH MAKING MANY DECISION EASIER ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT ALL FAIRS OUT. CHANCES ARE IT WILL BE KILLER. PUMPED 

NEXT ON LIST M18FUEL GRINDER 

Where are they having a trade in?

• 6 months later...

Snap on truck came to my work today. Came talking crap saying the m18 brushless sucked compare to the "month old" snap on 1/2 gun, told him my gun would whoop that ass, had a toolfight in the middle of the shop lot. Took two lug nuts off his snap on truck, put them back on with my m18 fuel 1/2... The snap on 1/2 gun couldnt make them budge! Shut him up and yelled out "5 year warranty, half the price" as i walked back to my work area like a boss:)

• 1 month later...