Possibly a new Ryobi Nailer on the Horizon?

KaHuNaZ

Attention fellow Ryobi fans: I Spotted a different nailer in a Ryobi/Home depot (Canada) commercial. It looks larger than the Airstrike brad nailer or narrow crown stapler. Could it be a 14ga brad nailer or framing nailer? I wonder if its a prototype or if its even going to be available here in the states. Ryobi has been knocking it out of the park with these things!

pause at 00:28

FEU3uA1.jpg

• Like 1

I've got the nailer, sooner or later I want to get the stapler. And...if that's a framing nailer I definitely want that

Nice. I've got both and if you like the nailer, youll love the stapler. Its just as awesome. As far as the new nailer goes, Im down for it whether its a framing nailer or heavier gage finish nailer. If it says "airstrike", Im all in!

• 4 weeks later...

I had a chance to shoot a few nails using this new trim nailer at a local Home Depot this past weekend. The Ryobi sales rep for my area (North Carolina) was there & had it setup along with a new 18V SDS hammer drill that's coming out. The nailer was smooth & felt good in my hand, I'm definitely going to be picking up one. The model in post #8, P325, looks right from the manual linked there.

The hammer drill was very fast & felt good as well. He had a cinder block setup & had an older 18V hammer drill there, & the new SDS felt like it was about twice as fast.

• 3 weeks later...

Ryobi has had a SDS drill out for awhile now but you could only buy it online. Is it new or is Home Depot going to carry it in stores now? I'm not doubting you just curious as this would be a newer market for Ryobi.

Ryobi has had a SDS drill out for awhile now but you could only buy it online. Is it new or is Home Depot going to carry it in stores now? I'm not doubting you just curious as this would be a newer market for Ryobi.

He said the SDS would likely be online only, but that some of the bigger stores that have a whole isle setup for Ryobi  stuff might carry them in those stores. We don't have any of those stores here in this area, but I'd like to check one out to see what they do & don't stock as compared to "normal" stores.

Haha, that's weird it shows in stock at my local stores but not online. Usually its the opposite with most tool releases that its available online before the stores. I will say that none of the M12 fuel products are stocked except the impact driver.

Well I FINALLY bought the 18ga. Airstrike. I bought it from Tyler Tool and should have it sometime next week. I have several different things I want to review and I have a great little project to run it through. I can't wait for the 16ga and I'll get the crown stapler too.