Logica Hextension [by requested reference]

Shaun_Logica

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everyone. We hope you didn't miss us too much. We've been wrapping up the final design improvements on the tool and are working to get production started with our USA based manufacturer. We are waiting on one more prototype to test, and then we will have the green light to start manufacturing. Huge thanks to everyone who has maintained interest. It's been a long road to this point, but it's our goal to have a high quality tool for everyone. In the meantime, we've put up some great new photos in the blog, so please spend some time taking a look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Shaun and I apologize for the belated reply on the forum but most of our effort has been focused on design enhancements and material changes. The past month has involved a re-design to eliminate any "torque stacking" we had in the previous release. The time investment in computer simulations and material testing has really paid off.

Our results can be seen below with more extensive pictures in our BLOG www.logicatool.com/blog.html. We are making a final material choice next week and then will begin production soon thereafter, only limited by our manufacturer lead-time.

We want to thank you for your continued interest and positive PM's we have received.

Our eagerness to provide you with a unique and properly thought out tool has never been greater, and we will open order placement the moment we have stock in hand.

Thank you for your continued support.

1697622_orig.jpg

• 4 months later...
Hello everyone!

Good news. As of last week, we received our first full production order. We are now just doing QC testing on all the units and tightening the last few nuts and bolts on the web store. Once that's done we'll be able to direct everyone on the pre-order list to the page where they can get the discounted pricing.

The most important thing to note is ***WE ARE CLOSING THE PRE-ORDER LIST THIS SATURDAY, JANUARY 31***. If you are not on the list by then, we will be unable to extend to you our discounted intro pricing. Anyone who is still interested, please contact  Shaun_Logica as soon as you can.

Again, it's been a long, long road to get here. Actually, the road still stretches (as I fill out more tax paperwork for us to commence local sales). I know I've said it before, but I mean it each and every time: thank you all for your continued support and input. We never could have come this far without it.

Man these are so cool! I just wish working on bikes I had a real practical use for them! Lots of good innovation in this product. Knurling to spin by hand. Tool relief cut out so you can just slide your wrench up or down to get another swing on it. I'm very impressed with this tool! Too bad motorcycles are so accessible or id buy one and do a review!

Hello all,

The moment has finally arrived: we have put together our web store and are sending out a special URL invite to those on the pre-order list. If you did not provide us with your e-mail when you pre-ordered, please check your PM box. Only those listed on the pre-order list will be allowed to complete their order for the special pricing. We did our best to stay true to our initial pricing promise. We will keep the page active during this week. Those that missed the pre-order are more than welcome to order via our regular store page which will be launched later this week.

Please make sure to place your order soon, as we will close the page once we hit our quota. We ask that you be patient in receiving your order; as this is a bulk order, we will attempt to process everything over the weekend and ship your tools next Monday, February 9th.

As a side note, we are extremely happy with the fit and finish of our final product. What we have noticed is that the square relief for the socket driver insertion did receive more chrome plating on some HEXtensions. Due to this, it is possible that an oversized socket wrench head may have difficulty being inserted when you first receive the tool. We have not seen any issues with the more quality consistent drivers from Craftsman, Snap-On, etc. The relief will wear down and allow ease of driver installation over time. This does not affect the overall function of the tool, but we want our customers to be aware of a possible “break in” period.

Again, thank you for your support. We value your feedback and input. Please make sure to e-mail us with your questions or concerns at any time.

Happy Wrenching!

Shaun & Andrew