Milwaukee hand tools!

Punda1991

I wish they made more hand tools like.... I hate saying this.... DEWALT (cough)

I want to see some hammers, glue guns, lasers, measuring tools, chisels, mechanic sets, and dust extractor at a reasonable price, some levels, sunglasses/safety glasses, and that would be amazing

It's tough for Milwaukee they just don't have the same depth Dewalt has being part of Stanley Black and Decker. SBD owns so many different power tool and hand tool brands its just crazy. Milwaukee is owned by TTI but even then TTI lacks the kind of depth SBD has. Milwaukee does own Stiletto so they do have hammers, but they kept the Stiletto branding https://stiletto.com/t-about.aspx

In my experience your better off doing research into other manufacturers for each and everyone of your hand tools. Most of the large brands offer generic cheap tools that are just rebranded tat, far better getting individual, quality tools that the particular company is known for producing, estwing hammers, leica lasers, uvex eye protection, 3M dust masks, Stanley for tape measures, teng for mechanics stuff etc. most of the fun in buying tools is doing the research, why make it easy just buying one brand :).

• 2 weeks later...

You guys do realize that the Dewalt did not have a large assortment of hand-tools until they merged withe Stanley. Once it became Stanely-Black and Decker Dewalt hand tools flooded the market. If you buy a Dewalt hand-tool, you are basically buying a stanely. Nothing wrong with that, but that is why.

PS. This is exactly what pennywise said, but I didn't read his post until after I typed it.

• Like 1