pruning blades for reciprocating saw

Fazzman

Any of you guys use this method?

I was thinking of getting a pruning blade for my cordless tigersaw once my 4.0ah batteries get here.

Just wondering if they actually work pretty good and if so which one did you use?

Generally buy Freud blades but open to suggestions ;)

Hopefully Lenox sends me my blade sample ;)

I used a couple of Diablo blades when installing an invisible dog fence. 

Maually trenched the yard... hit a root... Diablo blade paired nicely with my Dewalt 18V recip saw and ate the root for breakfast. Jam the wire in the trench.

I've used Porter-Cable blades in the past for pruning trees. In fact, I would not hesitate to cut a small tree down with them. Granted, if I was using them day in and day out, I would go for the higher end blade.

Well I had to grab a couple things at Lowes today so I stopped to look at their blade selection. The didnt have any Freud that I saw but they did have Lenox ones.

If these blades are half as good as their holesaws ill be happy,still wanna try that Diablo blade thou.

I saw the porter cable blades for really cheap compared to others like Lenox.

That's the thing about Lowes is they don't carry diablo stuff, would be nice.

Yeah Sadly Lowe's is only about 2 blocks from my house and was in a hurry that day. One of these days Ill get to home depot its not all that far away.

The lenox blades I picked up work for what i need at the time. I also picked up some bosch ones this week to try out so I can see how they are.