Ryobi Brushless 36/40v Chainsaw

DR99

Kato finally has a new job, and is enjoying being genuinely happy for once in a long, long time. I'm still around, I check the site every day but haven't had much to say. Photography is kinda pushed side for now, I still shoot here and there but I'm trying to get into the zone of being back to work and dealing with less time to spend with the family.

The chainsaw...yup, gonna have to add that to the list of tools I want...

• Like 3

Kato finally has a new job, and is enjoying being genuinely happy for once in a long, long time. I'm still around, I check the site every day but haven't had much to say. Photography is kinda pushed side for now, I still shoot here and there but I'm trying to get into the zone of being back to work and dealing with less time to spend with the family.

Happy to hear things are going you're way! What are you doing for work now?

The chainsaw...yup, gonna have to add that to the list of tools I want...

When people stop posting for a few weeks you begin to wonder if things are going ok with them. I'm surprised but not surprised that Chase has gone MIA I get being a teen is fun and your busy with tons of other fun things, but he could pop in and say hello occasionally just to placate us grumpy old men. I guess we want to know if people are doing well. Glad to hear you got a new job Kato hope everything is going well with it.

• 1 month later...

When people stop posting for a few weeks you begin to wonder if things are going ok with them. I'm surprised but not surprised that Chase has gone MIA I get being a teen is fun and your busy with tons of other fun things, but he could pop in and say hello occasionally just to placate us grumpy old men. I

Chase has cooter fever he will be alright

Happy to hear things are going you're way! What are you doing for work now?

Maintenance Tech at an O'Reilly Auto distribution center. Still under construction so there's no real maintenance to do yet, but we manage to fill the day with totally random nonsense. Too many bosses with their own priorities to get anything serious done but what the heck, it makes the day go by fast