New milwaukee fuel sds drills spotted

itchyspanner

looking at a new milwaukee catalogue here in the uk ive spotted they have 2 new m18 fuel sds drills coming out very soon.

the attached picture is ther drill M18 CHPX-402C has 4.3 joules of impact energy which makes it a very very powerful tool compared to almost every other cordless sds drill (apart from the hilti big mother)

heres a link to the uk catalogue

http://uk.milwaukeetool.eu/NetC.MilwaukeeTools/media/MediaLibrary/Downloads/HDN-Web-Verison.pdf?ext=.pdf

milwaukee are really spoiling us.

• 4 weeks later...

This looks really cool I wish I did more concrete work to justify having it. I will still probably end up getting it at some point my power tool addiction does get to me eventually. I really like how they designed the 4.0ah packs over seas the ones we get only have a little 4.0 on the side.

I have the 2612-20 M18 5/8 SD Rotary and with a 4.0 battery I have used this thing all day with out a battery change. Drilled about 90 anchor holes for a pool cover. The fuel will give you more run time but do you really need it and is it worth the extra bucks. I think I would buy the non fuel when the Fuel model comes out because deal will be had.

2612-21.jpg