Fein Turbo I Dust Extractor 9 20 27 Wet Dry Vacuum Review

Javier

I check out Fein's latest dust extractor wet dry vac the Turbo I

Its got some cool tech like a very quiet motor 67 dB, built in power outlet for power tools like the Fein Multimaster to use with this vac and has an autostart feature. The vacuum will power on only when the tool is activated when set to the autostart setting and will stay on for a few seconds after the tool is turned off to suck up any remaining dust then the vac turns off automatically. Ofcourse you can still turn the vac on and off manually.

The only problem is Ridgid vacuums never seem to die. I have seen them still going strong after 10 years of hard use. I love mine I have tried both Shop Vac and Craftsman vacuums and they both had issues. I haven't had any with the Ridgid so far.

Thanks Conductor, I think DR99 is right about the ridgid vacs. My first ridgid vac was a used 14g from craigslist I got for $20. It had some age on it and I took it apart cleaned it and rebuilt it and it was working just as strong as new models.

I can attest to the long life of ridgid shop vacs.  My company uses theirs everyday to suck up wastewater cake that falls off the press (pressed sludge) and its been going strong since before I even started working there 7 years ago

• Like 1

I can attest to the long life of ridgid shop vacs.  My company uses theirs everyday to suck up wastewater cake that falls off the press (pressed sludge) and its been going strong since before I even started working there 7 years ago

That's not the kind of cake I want to hear about. I'm just so angry I wasted money on other crappy wet/vac's over the years when I could have had a Ridgid and been done with it. I also wouldn't mind a dust extractor either but I think they are two different beasts almost. A wet/dry vac is made to be beat on a little compared to an expensive dust extractor.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...