Looking for a hard case

DamianD

My non Fuel impact with a 4.0 pack fits perfect and I assume the Hammer drill will also. The case is like new I got the tools and put them in a tough box and that case has been on the shelf. Send me your address and I will ship it out. Now if you are interested I have the Fuel Hammer Drill that came with the kit and it has never been used, that I will let go with the case for $90.00"I use a SDS Rotary" 

• Like 1

My non Fuel impact with a 4.0 pack fits perfect and I assume the Hammer drill will also. The case is like new I got the tools and put them in a tough box and that case has been on the shelf. Send me your address and I will ship it out. Now if you are interested I have the Fuel Hammer Drill that came with the kit and it has never been used, that I will let go with the case for $90.00"I use a SDS Rotary" 

damn. As tempting as that is, i need to decline.  My brushed drills arent that old and serve me well for what I use them for. Thank you for the offer tho, thats a killer deal on that drill. Ill pm you my address

regopit, that should still fit the non-fuel hammer and impact right? If so, ill def take it for $20!

I'm almost positive it won't fit the brushed tools.  I'll pull out my brushed tools and let you know if it'll fit the fuel

case.

Just checked, the HD 2602 will fit but not as its intended to, the fuel has a more contoured handle and is a bit larger so the handle doesn't let it fit snugly and pushes up on the lid slightly but would be more then fine to use.

• Like 1